Senelux 8W Submersible Water Pump 600 Litres per hour
This submersible pump is great for decorating your indoor fountain, small water features, small pools, garden pond, statues, aquariums, fish tanks. or anything you can think of! Built with Dry Running Protection which enables the pump to withstand 36 hours of running without water. Although not recommended it is good to know your pump won’t be severely damaged after a period of dry running
The flow rate of the pump can be adjusted to suit your application. The maximum flow rate is 600 litres per hour and the maximum lift height* (or head) is 1.2m. Two nozzles are included of 8.5 mm and 13 mm.
Note: *Lift height is the maximum height the water can be pumped vertically with a suitable pipe, securely sealed to the pump nozzle.
Dimensions and Maintenance
Thanks to the small dimensions of the Senelux SL-389 pump (62mm x 58mm x 43mm) and the long power cord of 1.7 metres it is easy place this conveniently into a small tank or hide it out of sight. The pump doesn't need any tools to disassemble it and is very easy to be cleaned.
High Quality Motor - Quiet Running
The newly designed motor features 100% copper winding making the pump incredably efficient and durable so it has a long service life and runs quiet, producing hardly any noise so it can be used in a quiet environment such as a bedroom. 4 Strong suction cups suit both vertical or horizontal mounting firmly onto the glass surface of a tank.
- Low power consumption relative to flow rate.
- Stainless steel impeller shaft for long life.
- Adjustablment control for water flow rate for just the amount of water pressure you need.
- Easy to disasemble and clean.
- Four individual suction cups help keep it in place, so you can stick it on the inside of an aquarium, either vertically or horizontally.
- Use this pump to circulate and aerate the water, making it healthy for your fish or turtles.
- Ideal for aquariums, fountains, spouts, hydroponic systems, etc.
- The pump also can be used to make an outdoor fountain or waterfall for your garden.
- Clean regularly to avoid debris blockage or running noise may increase.
- Do not run intentionaly without water.
- Place pump into water first before connecting the power supply.
- Isolate power when changing water.
- Do not run in water above 35°C
Product Dimensions: 62mm x 58mm x 43mm
Net Weight: 165g
Max Flow Rate: 600 litres per hour
H-Max (Lift Height): 1.2 m
Voltage: 220-240V @ 50Hz
Length of Power Cord: 1.7 m
- Colour: Black