Senelux 40W Submersible Water Pump 1500 Litres per hour
This submersible pump is great for decorating your indoor fountain, small water features, small pools, garden pond, statues, aquariums, fish tanks. or anything you can think of. It is also ideal and powerful enough to drain pools or areas which have been flooded. Simply drop it in and turn it on.
Flow rate and Lift
The flow rate of the pump is not adjustable and its maximum is 1,500 litres per hour and the maximum lift height* (or head) is 2.5 metres.
3 screw-in nozzle are included to suit your application or pipework. They are 16mm, 19mm and 23mm.
Dry Running Protection
The pump can withstand 24 hours of dry running and the Smart Control feature will automaticly cut power if the pump were to overheat due to long periods of running without water, so no need to worry about water levels.
Dimensions and Maintenance
The Senelux SL-405B pump measures 13.5cm high, 13.0cm long and 10cm wide. and the long power cord of 1.6 metres it is easy place this conveniently into a small tank or hide it out of sight. The pump is also very easy to clean.
High Quality Motor - Quiet Running
The newly designed motor features 100% copper winding making the pump incredably efficient and durable so it has a long service life and runs quiet, producing hardly any noise so it can be used in a quiet environment such as a bedroom. The impeller shaft is ceramic which provides a longer life than stainless steel shafts. High-strength wear-resistant rotor, acid and alkali resistance. Epoxy resin encasement of key internal motor components prevents unwanted conductivity and corrosion of metal parts so it can be used in salt or fresh water.
- Low power consumption relative to flow rate.
- Ceramic impeller shaft.
- 13.5 x 13.0 x 10 cm.
- Dry run protection.
- 1,500 litres/hour flow rate. 2.5 metre lift.
- Four suction cups.
- 3 nozzle sizes
- Base suction
- Use this pump to circulate and aerate the water, making it healthy for your fish or turtles.
- Ideal for aquariums, fountains, spouts, hydroponic systems, etc.
- The pump also can be used to make an outdoor fountain or waterfall for your garden.
- Drain pools, cellars or anything with as little as 2cm water level.
- Bottom suction for main drainage as well as emergency or rescue pump.
- Clean regularly to avoid debris blockage or running noise may increase.
- Do not run intentionaly without water.
- Place pump into water first before connecting the power supply.
- Isolate power when changing water.
- Do not run in water above 35°C
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 13.0 x 10 cm.
Net Weight: 630g
Max Flow Rate: 1500 litres per hour
H-Max (Lift Height): 2.5 m
Voltage: 220-240V @ 50Hz
Length of Power Cord: 1.6 m
- Colour: Black